Sunday, February 19, 2012

Last week, I sent out information on "Flipped Classrooms"  as a professional development model.  I would love to hear more thoughts on this.

For those Headsprout team, we have been working on TAPS the last few months as a model for increasing interactivity and active participation.  What suggestions do you have for improving the TAPS model

As we continue to improve upon on our delivery of PD - what are your recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. Was this article in an email that you sent? Could you post it here? There are a couple of teachers I work with who have spoke about changing to a Flipped Classroom. I find it a very interesting and effective way to teach and to learn... if done appropriately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa Waddell provided these links:

    http://www.thedailyriff.com/articles/the-flipped-class-shedding-light-on-the-confusion-critique-and-hype-801.php

    http://www.thedailyriff.com/articles/how-the-flipped-classroom-is-radically-transforming-learning-536.php

    I'd read the second one first. I'm hoping there are other sources that describe what the in-classroom time actually looks like, but as the first article suggests, I suppose that could vary quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.