Good Evening,
I thought it would be nice if we could introduce ourselves to get to know one another. I'll start and you can comment on this post to get us all knowing one another.
Lisa Williams, TLS in Texas
Married to Steve and we have a 15 year old daughter - Alix
We moved to San Antonio in July 2010 from Michigan. I was born and raised in mid-Michigan (Flint) and taught 3rd and 4th grade in Birch Run for 10 years before joining Mimio. A few of my interests include coaching (in my earlier years) traveling, reading, education, running (which I haven't done in a year or so due to some physical limitations), shopping, and just hanging with friends and family. I also enjoy watching football. I absolutely love my job and love that I have been able to remain in education.
Mary Tomlinson, Implementation Specialist for Indianapolis Public Schools
ReplyDeleteI am getting married July 28th to Clint. I have lived in Indiana my whole life and currently live in a small town called Gosport. My interests include spoiling my dog (who is currently trying to sit on my lap while I type), spending time with Clint and my family, education, and watching football (when the Colts are doing better) and basketball during March Madness. I used to teach Special Education Kindergarten and Title I reading IN Indianapolis Public Schools. I'm glad I get to continue to serve the students in this new position.